Story Updated Wed Oct 22 12:54:41 PDT 2014
President responds: Freedom of expression not licence to defame
The Office of the President on Wednesday issued a statement regarding a pre-action protocol letter sent to radio talk show host Rachel Price on behalf of the President's wife Reema Carmona. The following is the statement -
- Griffith on Canadian Parliament attack: This is why we must prepare
- Central Bank sells another $100 million
- Breaking: Gunfire at Canadian Parliament, soldier shot
- PM responds to attack on Canada's Parliament
- Prepare for a Divali deluge
- Griffith to Abu Bakr: The evil that men doeth live after them...
- Petrotrin hit financially over workers' Ebola fears
- PM to Wayne: Reveal your medical records
- Family wants probe: Dad was not suicidal
- Killed crossing the highway: Mom's funeral today
- Significance of Divali
- More top stories...