Story Updated Fri Sep 19 20:52:15 PDT 2014
“On many occasions I dream, but I don’t dream I walking eh, I dream I running!” Sea Lots accident victim Ryan Rampersad yesterday shared his dream with the Express, having been given little hope that he would lead a normal life a little over a year ago following an accident in which he was paralysed from the neck down. After the accident he was hospitalised at the Port of Spain General Hospital in an alarming condition.
- 6 suspected CHIKV cases under probe in Tobago
- Rowley: Probe LifeSport too
- Al-Rawi: HDC moving to recover $$ from Chinese firm
- Still no sign of taxi-driver missing a week now
- I won’t back down
- Imbert: Criminals mining State land
- ...‘Bill amendments will combat money laundering’
- 2 schools stay shut
- Teen charged with buggering boy, 6
- Protesting parents threaten to padlock gates
- Accused appears in court with bandages
- More top stories...