Story Updated Wed Dec 04 19:09:48 PST 2013
DAY OF PAIN
SIMONE Williams yesterday described her murdered six-year-old daughter, Keyana Cumberbatch, as the “light of everybody’s life”. Williams said Keyana, whose home name was “Key Key”, was not planned, but she came into her life and was a blessing.
- Diego Martin man, 21, shot dead outside workplace
- Camille: My baggage same as Govt’s
- Law can’t prevent evil in the bedroom, says Rowley
- Giraffes here, at last
- Anil questions UWI prof on Mark’s EMBA
- Dookeran ‘cools the waters’ with Jamaica
- Police maintain ‘immediate’ search made for Keyana
- Don’t be puppets of political drama
- Jabari’s relatives want second autopsy
- Magistrate laments ‘desperate situation’ of theft accused, 15
- Trio charged with murder
- More top stories...