Story Updated Sun Nov 23 20:53:09 PST 2014
FOR over a month, residents of Brasso Seco hid in their homes, shied away from the media and were even afraid to talk to the police amid fears that the man believed responsible for the disappearance and deaths of three of their fellow villagers remained on the run and presumably still in the area.
- PM praises cops for capture
- THA chief condemns murder of German couple
- Political appointees get Govt villas
- Photographer’s mom dies at 89
- Abdulah: Stacy bowed to pressure
- Roopnarine: My private e-mail may have been hacked
- Top cop in Tobago
- ...Abdulah: Killings not good for T&T
- Charles facing EMA action
- Road broken up by similar flood in 1971
- HRM downfall blamed on ‘old politics’
- More top stories...