Story Updated Tue Sep 23 09:03:08 PDT 2014
Hospital: Stalin making progress
CALYPSONIAN Black Stalin (Leroy Calliste) who suffered a stroke on Sunday night is improving well and should be out of hospital soon. Chief executive officer of the South West Regional Health Authority (SWRHA) Anil Gosine told the Express: " He is doing well. He is eating. His speech is coming back slowly. He is in good spirits and he should be out of here in a few days."
- HRM to tour alternate highway route tomorrow
- Woman disfigured in acid attack
- VINDRA DUMPED AT SEA
- Fuad: Fraud probe into Children’s Life Fund
- $263,000 to monitor media, $4.7m for G pan patent
- Howai confirms plan to sell CLICO
- $1b to join Andean Bank
- Tension at Finance sitting: Cadiz calls Rowley stupid
- House Speaker to ‘mash gas’ to meet 5-day deadline
- Stalin suffers stroke
- Artistes: He will bounce back
- More top stories...