Story Updated Sun Sep 14 20:30:24 PDT 2014
UNEASE ON SOLDIERS’ CALLOUT
Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley has called on the Prime Minister and President to explain why Trinidad and Tobago Defence Force (TTDF) reserves were called out to lend security support recently. In an immediate response yesterday, National Security Minister Gary Griffith accused Rowley of creating instability and panic in the country as he stressed that calling out reserves was nothing new and has been done for the past several years, including under the former PNM regime.
- Hunger strike at your own peril
- ...Wayne wants to hear from PM
- Wayne weak
- Rowley praises working with Manning
- Activist faces arrest, warns Griffith
- More oil, gas leaks in South
- Man shot dead in Laventille
- Classes resume at Couva West Secondary
- Primary school teacher in court today
- Carenage school kitchen gutted
- Tadia takes the crown
- More top stories...