Story Updated Thu Jan 29 14:18:59 PST 2015
AG: It's an election plot
Attorney General Anand Ramlogan has responded with defiance to the decision taken by acting Police Commissioner Stephen Williams to order a criminal investigation into claims made by the Director of the Police Complaints Authority David West that Ramlogan attempted to pervert the course of justice. In a press release issued at around 6p.m. Ramlogan made the following statement -
- Cops: AG being probed for "an attempt to pervert the course of justice"
- Warner to Speaker Wade Mark: Recuse yourself
- David West has reported the AG to the cops
- WEST HEADS TO DPP
- 10-year old cancer patient spends a day with the Defence Force
- 56 arrested, gun, ammo, ganga found
- Brothers in State custody
- No bail for imitation gun accused
- Henville’s husband can give statement when cleared by doctors
- Benjai lucky to be alive, should be charged
- Low prices a major economic test for T&T
- More top stories...