Story Updated Fri Oct 24 19:06:53 PDT 2014
LEVY ON PNM COUNCIL
As People’s National Movement political leader Keith Rowley celebrated his 64th birthday yesterday, the PNM-held Tunapuna/Piarco Regional Corporation was levied upon for failure to pay a debt amounting to about $2 million.
- Price has ‘not received pre-action protocol letter’
- Fuad: No ban for travellers from USA
- 9 victims of Ebola on American soil
- CMO optimistic about vaccine
- Hopeless after flood
- ...Corporation having difficulty dredging rivers
- Some roads still under water
- Valedictorian: Don’t become ‘stereotypical graduates’
- Kumar shares tips for success
- Mendonca to act as Chief Justice
- Nigerian doctor, family quarantined
- More top stories...