Story Updated Sun Mar 01 10:15:25 PST 2015
Failure by the corporate communications department of the National Gas Company (NGC)to adequately account for how its budget ballooned from $67 million in 2012 to almost $200 million in 2014 has potentially left the management and board “exposed to criminal and integrity probes, litigations, penalties, fines and reputational damage”.
- Cops copy statement as their own
- Murder charge for Marcia’s husband
- Ashwin Creed’s about turn
- Teen crushed to death sent off with heavy equipment toys
- Weatherhead: Some COP members wanted to stage a coup
- South, V’zuela a longtime link
- Al Rawi: Wade Mark should resign
- Caricom committee to tackle ‘bad banking image’
- Sat: Fill vacancy after 6 months
- WASA: Prepare for water shutdown today
- Cops find deportee tied up: shot dead
- More top stories...