Story Updated Thu Dec 18 18:24:54 PST 2014
$2m FOR SPARROW
Government will pay $2 million to acquire the memorabilia of the Mighty Sparrow (Slinger Francisco). Minister of Culture Lincoln Douglas said yesterday the money will go to the family of the calypsonian. He said the Ministry of Culture will acquire the memorabilia for a ten-year period, with the option for renewal.
- Kamla: Churches will have to account for $$
- Sequence of oil spills
- Residents still waiting for Christmas wish
- Adopted daughter and boyfriend on murder charge
- Woman fined $50,000 for illegal telecom service
- Howai on insider trading allegations: Waste of time
- Relatives puzzled
- Man, 62, gets 17 years jail for ganja
- ‘Prime suspect’ held in Tobago’s latest murder
- Five homeless after fire guts house
- Kublalsingh’s mom writes PM
- More top stories...