Story Updated Fri Oct 31 19:08:01 PDT 2014
Secretary of the Medical Board of Trinidad and Tobago Dr Seetharaman Hariharan said yesterday he did not know who was the doctor at the heart of the controversial surgery in which cocaine pellets were removed from a patient’s stomach and handed back to him. Speaking to the Express via telephone, Hariharan said the board was aware of the public interest in the matter.
- Williams responds to AG: Probe still continuing
- Waterman-Latchoo to become judge in St Vincent
- Judge: Decision next year
- Kublalsingh: PM blowing away every chance to solve issue
- ...‘She will bring a curse on herself’
- Former COP members call on Carmona to intervene
- Accused’s tears of joy
- Market vendor denied bail
- Charged with stealing underwear, handyman gets court warning
- Marriage for money
- ‘No misuse of tax money’
- More top stories...