Story Updated Thu Oct 30 18:41:36 PDT 2014
The Attorney General is not backing any cover-up in the controversial cocaine surgery issue. Stressing that doctor/patient confidentiality cannot be used as a “shield for criminal wrongdoing”, Attorney General Anand Ramlogan yesterday called on acting Commissioner of Police Stephen Williams to probe deeper into the matter.
- Anand: AG’s office not involved in Carmona, Price row
- Kamla takes a break from HRM
- Prayers for Kublalsingh
- ...has no problem with ads by Citizens 4D Highway
- Keshorn gets $2.67m home in Valsayn
- Medical student on ‘weed trafficking’ charge
- ‘What went horribly wrong’
- SRP officer killed in crash
- Psychiatric nurse’s body found
- Caroni woman shot dead
- Mayor promises more cops
- More top stories...