Story Updated Sat Dec 20 07:20:15 PST 2014
Jonathan Moore, also known as “Tallo”, of Rosewood Avenue, Coconut Drive, was hit by a car carrying his killers, then shot dead. According to a police report, at around 8.30 a.m. Moore was at Nimblett Street, Enterprise, when a light blue Toyota Corolla, registration PCS 8314 with four male occupants all armed with firearms , approached him and the occupants began firing at him.
- Rowley allowed to file defence in AG’s civil suit
- Limit online US$ spending? No way!
- Cop kicked off for not turning off cellphone
- It’s malaria
- ‘Nominees must submit papers before 4.30 pm’
- Policeman in fatal PBR crash
- Judge: Bring accused to court immediately
- Agriculture Society gets extension for fresh elections
- New NJAC head: Review partnership
- Fire victims appeal for assistance
- More top stories...