Story Updated Fri Apr 18 21:08:57 PDT 2014
GRIFFITH: STOP THE LEAKS
The National Security Council (NSC) never received any reports in relation to the Flying Squad from either the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service or the Police Complaints Authority, National Security Minister Gary Griffith stated yesterday.
- Penny gives deadline for PNM voters’ list
- Fuad: I fired director for being ‘rude’
- 3-month-old baby girl found dead
- Illegal quarrying at Sando Hill
- ‘Govt is out of control’
- Warner: I regret what happened in May 2010
- ‘Illegal to disrupt public meetings’
- Hundreds trek to Siparia for Good Friday tradition
- Service its own reward, says Rowley
- Pereira: ‘Spiritual corruption’ hurting T&T
- Follow Jesus’ example, worshippers urged
- More top stories...