Story Updated Fri Nov 21 18:07:23 PST 2014
BABY LOSES ARM
A premature baby boy has lost his left arm due to alleged negligence at the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit of the San Fernando General Hospital. The two-month old baby, who is battling a fungal infection at the hospital, underwent emergency surgery yesterday to remove the arm from the shoulder.
- 200,000 bail for child-rape accused
- 13-year-old mom claims she was sexually assaulted
- Defence Force sets up Mayaro camp
- Pupils face chaos with free buses
- Diego Martin man gunned down by cops
- Police search for killer of 88-year-old
- Man charged with sexual assault of daughters
- Project 40 ends fast on day 40
- Tim Kee: Only one man can save Greyfriars Church
- Prison officer arrested for stolen jewelry
- ‘No conflict’ as Hosein continues to head retired judges’ group
- More top stories...