Story Updated Thu Jan 29 18:26:52 PST 2015
AG UNDER POLICE PROBE
Anand Ramlogan’s job as Attorney General of Trinidad and Tobago hangs in the balance. He is the first Attorney General to face a criminal investigation.
- PM: Very serious and troubling
- Firemen, cops cold on Carnival
- Defence Force cheers up cancer patient, 10
- ‘Griffith a bonafide witness in the case’
- Rowley: Ramlogan must be removed
- West reports Anand to police
- Senior cop to probe allegations
- Speaker to say his piece today in House
- Preliminary hearing into lawsuit against Govt
- Warner to go on trial in March
- Seven charged with rape of minors
- More top stories...