Story Updated Mon Mar 30 18:28:17 PDT 2015
Nicholas may get report tomorrow
ATTORNEY GENERAL Garvin Nicholas has said that on Wednesday, he may be in receipt of a report which will explain the details of the approximately $350 million in legal fees that had been paid out to attorneys from the Office of the Attorney General since 2010.
- 2 critical after chopping in South
- Body found in Fyzabad house
- Barrackpore friends, fireman die in two crashes
- Baptist lash for PNM
- Kamla promises secondary school to Baptists
- Blame our elite and broken institutions
- Politics, religion in celebrations
- Woman charged with stabbing sister
- Murder victims’ relatives appeal to cops: Find the killers
- 12 cops arrested at station, homes
- Mendonca acts as CJ
- More top stories...