Story Updated Sun Apr 26 20:48:55 PDT 2015
NO ONE WILL JUMBIE ME
Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar said yesterday she will not be “jumbied” into calling an election date. Instead, Persad-Bissessar said her Government will be moving another motion of censure against Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley to have him suspended from the Parliament for the controversial “emailgate” issue.
- PM praises absent Bas
- Referendum needed
- AG queries $1.7m invoice from Tiger Capital
- Moonilal: PNM makes plans, Kamla delivers
- UNC stalwarts to help win election
- 4 kidnap victims rescued after high-speed chase
- ‘Coker died from sudden cardiac arrest’
- Morvant man shot dead: two nabbed among onlookers
- Nabbed in sting
- Fake customer steals delivery truck
- Vendor fined for false theft report to police
- More top stories...