The recent announcements about the resurrection of the infamous Flying Squad unit, despite vehement denials by those in authority, require an explanation.
Here are a few plausible reasons that can be given:
1. This is a matter of national security.
2. Certain security plans can not be revealed for obvious reasons.
3. The matter is under inves tigation, so it is premature to make any pronounce- ments.
4. No comment.
5. This information is on a need-to-know basis.
6. All will be revealed in the fullness of time.
7. It wasn't me.
8. It was done without my knowledge.
9. People just jealous.
10. It's a lie.
Take your pick; one is as good as the other to "jump over the candlestick".
Dr Franklin Ali