We have been hearing many opinions from people who appear to have knowledge on the issue of teenage pregnancy.
However, the following areas have not been addressed:
1. Has anyone checked the veracity of the Minister of Educationís statistics?
2. How many of these children sought medical attention alone, that is, not accompanied by a parent/guardian?
3. What percentage of the pregnancies were not reported to the police?
4. What was the reason for non-reporting of the pregnancies?
5. How many of the unreported cases were from the public hospitals and how many from the private hospitals?
6. What per cent of said pregnancies were as a result of liaisons with fellow students?