Trinidad and Tobago's Gold Medal Olympian Keshorn Walcott returned home from London today, to be feted at the Piarco International Airport before a motorcade accompanied him to his Toco home. The teenager left the airport a multi-millionaire, after the Prime Minister announced a bag of goodies to reward the nation's new athletic hero. Among the gifts -
* $1 million cash
* A house in Federation Park valued at $2.5 million
* 20,000 square feet of land in Toco
* A scholarship at the University of Trinidad and Tobago (UTT).
* Caribbean Airlines aircraft to be named after Keshorn Walcott
*Toco Lighthouse to be named the “Keshorn Walcott Toco Lighthouse”.
* Housing Development Corporation (HDC) project in Toco.