Tools

Five-year-old boy at hospital after being burnt by hot water

A FIVE-YEAR-OLD boy is at San Fernando General Hospital after a pot of hot water fell on him.
Police reports are that around 10.45 a.m. on Thursday, Prince Coutanio pulled the pot of water down from a stove in the kitchen.
His mother, Nyo John, 35, was attending to Coutanio’s baby sibling in a bedroom when she heard Coutanio scream.
The family lives at New City, Fyzabad.
Police said Coutanio was found with burns to his chest, abdomen and leg.
The child was rushed to Siparia District Health Facility and later transferred to San Fernando General Hospital.
He was reported to be in stable condition.
Let us know your thoughts
This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.

Express Poll

Do you believe hanging should be resumed in Trinidad and Tobago?

  • Yes
  • No

Weather

More Weather