Little Kimora Millette, who died today in a fire at the family home at Betsy Street, La Romaine.
Girl, 4, dies in fire
...fifth infant to die this month in tragic circumstances
Susan Mohammed firstname.lastname@example.org
A four year old girl died in a house fire at Betsy Street, La Romaine today. Kimora Millette and her twin sister were in a bedroom of their grandmother's house, looking at television, while awaiting the arrival of a school bus, when the fire broke out at around 8a.m.
The Express was told that the grandmother Brenda Millette had dressed the children and left them in a bedroom, while she stepped outside the house to speak with a neighbour.
The neighbour, Donna Banfield said that one girl ran out of the home "bawling Mama, Mama, fire". Banfield said that when when they got to the room, it was already engulfed in flames and thick smoke.
Other neighbours helped formed a bucket brigade and extinguished the fire before fire fighters arrived. Kimora's body was found in the bedroom. The children attend a pre school at Pond Street, La Romaine.
Come back to this story for updates