1. What quality do you like most in women?
She has to have a good sense of humour.
2. Your happiest moment?
When I'm liming with my uncle, cousin and dad after a hash.
3. Your secret fear?
Being buried alive.
4. Which living person do you admire most?
5. What quality do you value most in your friends both male and female?
Loyalty and self-respect.
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
I spend way too much money on cookies and junk food.
7. The place you would like to visit before you die?
The Mount Kenya Wildlife Conservancy
8. What is your favourite journey?
I recently went to New York and it was an amazing experience.
9. What advice would you give to people wishing to enter your field?
Don't sign anything without reading it over and understanding it.
10. What is your current state of mind?
I'm in a very positive mindset.
11. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
12. What is your greatest joy?
Taking care of animals
13. What is your biggest turn on in a woman?
A woman in boy short panties playing video games.
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
French vanilla ice cream with Oreo cookies
15. What is your lowest depth of misery?
When I injured my shoulder and couldn't train anymore
16. What is your pet peeve?
People that can't drive.
17. What do you get complimented most about?
My big smile
18. When was the last time you cried?
When my dog was stolen.
19. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Turn off my alarm and went back to sleep!
20. What do you consider your most cherished virtue?
21. If you had one personal wish (which you alone can benefit from hence world peace, etc not applicable) what would it be?
I would like to have my own private zoo!
I graduated from St Anthony's College in Westmoorings and immediately began working as a pest control operator.
While walking though the mall one day I was approached and asked to do a ad for a local store. Over the next few years I worked with a few local photographers to gain experience in the field as a model and appeared in a a few local shows. After one of my shows I met famed photographer Calvin French who saw potential in me to model internationally and recommended me to agencies in the Unites States.
I recently returned from a trip to New York City where I was signed to Click Model Management thanks to Mr French and while on my visit I met known photographers such as Bruce Weber, Rick Davy, Steven Klein and Gigi Stoll among many others. I guess a future in this field awaits me.