1. What quality do you like most in women?
Their ability to be nurturing, and not just to loved ones.
2. Your happiest moment?
My happiest moment thus far is knowing that I am blessed with a group of people (family and friends) that love and support me throughout my rise & falls.
3. Your secret fear?
4. Which living person do you admire most?
Everyone that knows me, knows I adore the Queen (MY Queen). My mom embodies the epiphany of a woman.
5. What quality do you value most in your friends both male or female?
Loyalty, hands down....Ride or Die....That's why I can literally count my "friends" all on one hand.
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
7. The place you would like to visit before you die?
Africa would be such an experience in every aspect.
8. What is your favourite journey? ··
There is no one journey that I favour; if I had to say one though, it would be life itself. Every journey within that journey, I embrace.
9. What advice will you give people wishing to enter your field?
Once you love it for all the right reasons, just have patience, persistence and passion and you will be successful.
10. What is your current state of mind?··
I'm currently in a "Go get it" state of mind. Focused on my focus!
11. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
12. What is your greatest joy?
My greatest joy is to see people around me happy.
13. What is your biggest turn on in a man?
A big turn on in a man — one of the biggest — is his strength, without him beating his chest about it.
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
Snacking....junk food is the devil!
15. What is your lowest depth of misery?
When my mother was diagnosed with cancer, I was all the way in New York and felt helpless. By the grace of God she is okay now.
16. What is your pet peeve?
People that lack respect.
17. What do you get complimented most about?
My God given talent, of which I am most proud of...my voice!
18. When was the last time you cried?
Last week! Jeez, I am such a cry baby! Another point that my family and friends know about me!
19. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Pray.......then I checked my BlackBerry! I know, shameful.
20. What do you consider your most cherished virtue?
I would say my selflessness. I sometimes leave myself undone, to make sure everyone else around me is okay.
21. If you had one personal wish (which you alone can benefit from hence world peace etc not applicable)?
One personal wish... That after this life here on earth, I would have made a positive impact on those who knew me best.
Kelli Griffith is a young woman, charismatic and diverse, but most of all talented. Blessed with a golden voice, she has always managed to stay true to her self, her talent and what she wants in life.
Griffith's amazing voice has taken her places that she had only dreamed of as a young girl. Although growing up and being the middle child of five was never an easy journey, it was an interesting one that she always makes fun of being a "good read" someday.
Through adversity, Griffith has always kept her eye on the prize and from her many accolades as a vocalist it is quite evident that she is reaping these rewards at the moment.
She is currently one half of a sister act duo called 2NTRIGUE, have made a name and sound for themselves and are still making great music.
Her musical background and influences have moulded her into the kind of artiste she is today. Vocally trained under the R&B/gospel genre, then dabbling in pop, soca, reggae and a bit of jazz, her sweet, kaleidoscope style is intrinsic to her passion for music.
Griffith plans to start recording an album in the very near future with the ultimate goal of reaching and touching the hearts of people through song and music.