1. What quality do you like most in women?
I admire a woman's caring, understanding, and supportive nature.
2. Your happiest moment?
My happiest moment was when I won the Sportsworld Bodybuilding Classic in 2010 in Trinidad after being away from competition for 8 years.
3. Your secret fear?
Definitely injury and not being able to compete.
4. Which living person do you admire most?
5. What quality do you value most in your friends both male or female?
Honesty is the key quality I look for in my friends.
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
Vans- especially the one I now own.
7. The place you would like to visit before you die?
8. What is your favourite journey?
My favourite journey was preparing for my come-back show after an eight year rest period.
9. What advice will you give to people wishing to enter your field?
Firstly, consult your doctor before you enter the body-building arena and get medical clearance to train. Secondly, learn to do the physical routines correctly and maintain a diet that is tailor-made for bodybuilding. And lastly, be consistent and have fun.
10. What is your current state of mind?
Focued I am very focused on what I set out to do which is representing my country regionally and abroad.
11. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
12. What is your greatest joy?
Having the energy and determination to compete and win titles in body-building.
13. What is your biggest turn on in a woman?
Independence for sure!
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
Guilty as charged- shoes and watches.
15. What is your lowest depth of misery?
Losing a loved one.
16. What is your pet peeve?
Irritating people who lie for absolutely no reason.
17. What do you get complimented most about?
My smile and my body.
18. When was the last time you cried?
I can't remember, I haven't cried in a while.
19. What was the first thing you did this morning?
I said a prayer.
20. What do you consider your most cherished virtue?
21. If you had one personal wish (which you alone can benefit from hence world peace etc not applicable)?
To one day win the Mr Olympia title.