1. What quality do you like most in men?
A good sense of humour.
2. Your happiest moment?
The birth of my two children.
3. Your secret fear?
Losing one of my loved ones again.
4. Which living person do you admire the most?
5. What quality do you value most in your friends, both male and female?
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
My fitness routine.
7. The place you'd like to visit before you die?
8. What is your favourite journey?
Driving my kids to school.
9. What advice would you give to persons wishing to enter your field?
Go for it — work hard and the opportunities will come. Be confident but always be open to guidance — there are a lot of talented people in various parts of the business that are always willing to impart knowledge. There will be hard times but always stay positive and listen to your gut.
10. What is your current state of mind?
Positive and focused.
11. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Hypocrisy - being two-faced.
12. What is your greatest joy?
My family and friends.
13. What is your biggest turn-on in a man?
A nice smile.
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
Chunky Kit Kat.
15. What is your lowest depth of misery?
When my dad died in 2003.
16. What is your pet peeve?
17. What do you get most complimented about?
18. When was the last time you cried?
A few weeks ago.
19. What was the first thing you did this morning?
20. What do you consider your most cherished virtue?
21. If you had one personal wish that only you could benefit from (hence world peace would not be applicable), what would it be?
To attain my masters in the creative arts.
Zo-Mari Tanker is a Multimedia Producer, actress, TV presenter, singer, dancer and fitness enthusiast. The only daughter of the late, great musician and composer, Andre Tanker currently works as a Senior Producer with Government Information Services Limited (GISL).
Over the years, Tanker has performed and acted in several plays, including: The Zombie - with Richard Ragoobarsingh, The last of the Red Hott Lovers, Some Like It Hot, Westwood Park Season 4 and most recently, The Wizard of Oz in 2009.
Tanker also served as a television presenter for Caribbean Passport in 2009 and is featured in their January 2013 episode, which is airing now in Trinidad, across the Caribbean and some parts of United States. She recently released a single entitled, "Limbo", which is a catchy remake of one of her father's classic songs.